With my greatest pleasure I invite you to the PUBLICHEALTHMEET2022 which is going to held during December 05-07, 2022 in London, UK one of the most important international meetings on Public Health and Healthcare Management of this year. At this congress the most recent public health and healthcare management development will be discussed by scientific experts in the field. The topics will range from the most recent developments in public health against corona and other infectious diseases, and healthcare management. Both experts from academia and industry will share their latest thoughts on these important topics of highest relevance. In addition, the meeting will offer sufficient time for discussions amongst colleagues and students.
Looking forward to see you all and hear about your most recent achievements in Public Health and Healthcare Management at PUBLICHEALTHMEET2022 in London, UK in December 2022.
Prof. Huixiao Hong, Ph.D.
Conference Chair, PUBLICHEALTHMEET2022
Chief, Bioinformatics Branch
National Center for Toxicological Research
Division of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
U.S. Food and Drug Administration, USA
Facts & Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Thank you for registering to PUBLICHEALTHMEET2022 This time due to Visa and travel restrictions most of the participants are unable to travel hence considering their situation we have converted presentations into Virtual Format.
For any further queries/clarifications about the login issues please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We request you to join the webinar from beginning of first talk and stay till end of last presentation to have fruitful webinar. If you are interested to join the in person conference in 2023, you can join us in Dubai during October 19-21, 2023.
Thank you all for your understanding.
Director at Flow Cytometry-Research & Regenerative Medicine Department
Regional Health Administration of Lisbon and Tagus Valley
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- COVID-19 Pandemic
- Public Health and Technology
- Public Health Policy and Health Management
- Environmental Occupational Health Issues
- Health Care and Primary Health Care
- Maternal and Child Health
- Dental Public Health and Nursing Health Care
- Sanitary Engineering
- Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology
- Obesity and Health Risks
- Food & Nutritional Health
- Global Public Health
- Water Sanitation and Hygiene
- Environmental Nutrition & Pediatric Nutrition
- Global Healthcare Economics
- Information Technology and Public Health
- Women Health & Obesity
- Emergency Response
- Global Outbreak (Flu, Zika, Ebola, Corona Virus)
- Infectious Diseases, AMR, Vaccination and Emergency Preparedness
- Public Health Advocacy, Policy and Politics
- Public Mental Health / Chronic Diseases
- Vulnerable Groups, Minorities and Migrants’ Health
- Digital Health, Health Information and Communication
- Population Health
- Pediatric Research
Abstract Submission Deadline: October 31, 2022
Earlybird Registration Deadline: July 28, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline: October 28, 2022
Onspot Registration: December 05, 2022