It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the 2nd International Meet & Expo on Graphene and Carbon Nanostructures will be held in Chicago, USA during November 10-12, 2022.
GRAPHENEMEET2022 shares an insight into the recent research and cutting edge technologies, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business, delegates and talented student communities.
GRAPHENEMEET2022 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus makes discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Graphene and Carbon Nanostructures.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Graphene and Carbon Nanostructures.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Fundamental Science of Graphene and 2D Materials Beyond Graphene
- Graphene modification and functionalization
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene
- Graphene-based nanocomposites: recent scientific studies and applications
- Biomedical Engineering
- Graphene-related health and environment research
- Carbon nanotubes and graphene
- Semiconductor Materials and Nanostructures
- Graphene 3D Printing
- Graphene nano In Energy and Storage
- Graphene based Polymers
- Electrical, optical, thermal and mechanical properties of Graphene
- High energy physics
- Electronics, photonics, optoelectronics, plasmonics and sensors
- Chemistry and electrochemistry of graphene
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 31, 2022
Earlybird Registration Deadline: June 15, 2022
Standard Registration Deadline: August 10, 2022
Onspot Registration: November 10, 2022