It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the International Conference on Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering will be held in Munich, Germany during May 23-25, 2022.
CIVILMEET2022 Conference provides a platform of international standards where you can discuss and share persuasive key advances in Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering. In addition to Presentations, Workshops, and Discussions, the conference also offers a unique venue for renewing professional relationships, networking and for remaining up-to-date variations in our challenging and expanding discipline.
CIVILMEET2022 we have not only increased the number of opportunities for you to network with colleagues from across the world but also introduced more focused sessions that will feature cutting edge presentations, special panel discussions, and livelier interaction with industry leaders and experts. We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Architectural Design and Theories
- Structural Engineering
- Coastal Engineering
- Landscape Planning and Design
- Traditional & Advanced Construction Materials
- Construction Market Research and Industry Analysis
- Geology in Civil Engineering
- Building Technology Science
- Construction Technology
- Environmental Engineering
- Environment and Climate Change
- Intelligent Transportation and Logistics
- Three-dimensional Transportation System
- Planning for Risk and Natural Hazards
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Steel Structures and Construction
- Materials Science
- Architectural Environment and Equipment Engineering
- Environment-Friendly Construction and Development
- Reinforced Concrete Structure
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 25, 2022
Earlybird Registration Deadline: December 30, 2021
Standard Registration Deadline: March 25, 2022
Onspot Registration: May 23, 2022