It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the International Meet & Expo on Semiconductors,Opto-electronics and Nanostructures will be held in Porto, Portugal during September 16-18, 2021.
SEMICONMEET2021 shares an insight into the recent research and cutting edge technologies, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business, delegates and talented student communities.
SEMICONMEET2021 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Semiconductors ,Opto-electronics and Nanostructures. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus makes discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Semiconductors,Optoelsctronics and Nanostructure Techniques.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Semiconductors,Optoelsctronics and Nanostructure Techniques.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Physics of Semiconductors
- Semiconductor Devices
- Optical Properties, Optoelectronics, Solar Cells
- Nitride Semiconductors and Organic Semiconductors
- Wide-Bandgap and Narrow-Bandgap Semiconductors
- Semiconductor Physics and Devices
- Nanostructures and Nanoelectronics
- Compound Semiconductor Devices and Circuits
- Laser Diodes
- Nanodevices & Nanosensors
- Nanophotonics and Electro-Optics
- Nanosensoring in Diagnostics and Industry
- Nanotechnology for Energy and the Environment
- Nanocomposites and Multifunctional Materials
- Carbon: Nano tubes and Graphene
- Natural Nano structured Materials
- Quantum Cascade Lasers
- 2D Materials beyond Graphene
- Transport in Heterostructures
- Optical Fiber Communications
- Optical Interference Coatings and Color
- Optical Imaging
- Quantum Optics
- Optical Physics
- Photoelectric Effect
- Electrical Conduction
- Electronic Band Structure
- Photonic Crystals
- Electron Devices and Applications
- Biomedical Photonics
Abstract Submission Deadline: 16-sep-2021
Earlybird Registration Deadline: February 28, 2021
Standard Registration Deadline: May 28, 2021
Onspot Registartion: September 16, 2021