It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the International Meet on Public Health and Healthcare Management will be held in Nice, France during November 04-06, 2021.
PUBLICHEALTHMEET2021 shares an insight into the recent research, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business delegates and talented student communities.
PUBLICHEALTHMEET2021 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and researchers from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Healthcare Management. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus making discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Public Health and Healthcare Management.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Public Health and Healthcare Management.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Director at Flow Cytometry-Research & Regenerative Medicine Department
Center for Scientific Research and Higher Education of Ensenada
Nicolae Testemitanu State University of Medicine and Pharmacy
Republic of Moldova
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- COVID-19 Pandemic
- Public Health and Technology
- Public Health Policy and Health Management
- Environmental Occupational Health Issues
- Health Care and Primary Health Care
- Maternal and Child Health
- Dental Public Health and Nursing Health Care
- Sanitary Engineering
- Infectious Diseases and Epidemiology
- Obesity and Health Risks
- Food & Nutritional Health
- Global Public Health
- Water Sanitation and Hygiene
- Environmental Nutrition & Pediatric Nutrition
- Global Healthcare Economics
- Information Technology and Public Health
- Women Health & Obesity
- Emergency Response
- Global Outbreak (Flu, Zika, Ebola, Corona Virus)
- Infectious Diseases, AMR, Vaccination and Emergency Preparedness
- Public Health Advocacy, Policy and Politics
- Public Mental Health / Chronic Diseases
- Vulnerable Groups, Minorities and Migrants’ Health
- Digital Health, Health Information and Communication
Abstract Submission Deadline: August 30, 2021
Earlybird Registration Deadline: June 28, 2021
Standard Registration Deadline: July 28, 2021
Onspot Registartion: November 04, 2021