It is our pleasure to invite all scientists, academicians, young researchers, business delegates and students from all over the world to attend the International Meet & Expo on Graphene and Carbon Nanostructures will be held in Nice, France during November 01-03, 2021.
GRAPHENEMEET2021 shares an insight into the recent research and cutting edge technologies, which gains immense interest with the colossal and exuberant presence of young and brilliant researchers, business, delegates and talented student communities.
GRAPHENEMEET2021 goal is to bring together, a multi-disciplinary group of scientists and engineers from all over the world to present and exchange break-through ideas relating to the Graphene and Carbon Nanostructures. It promotes top level research and to globalize the quality research in general, thus makes discussions, presentations more internationally competitive and focusing attention on the recent outstanding achievements in the field of Graphene and Carbon Nanostructures.
We’re looking forward to an excellent meeting with scientists from different countries around the world and sharing new and exciting results in Graphene and Carbon Nanostructures.
Facts & Figures About The Event
Find the best solutions from people who share same interests by joinig your peers at the conference. We strongly believe in creating opportunities for researchers physicians, scientists, and other healthcare professionals globally through our multi-dimensional activities.
Scientific SessionsSubmit Abstract We request you to submit a brief idea or abstract of your talk/presentation/symposium/workshop according to your session interest
- Graphene in daily life
- Carbon Nanotubes and Graphene
- Graphene and Biomaterials in the field of Healthcare
- Graphite, Graphene & their Polymer Nano Compounds
- Chemistry and Biology studies of Graphene
- Nano carbon Materials in Energy
- Growth and Production of Graphene and 2D Materials
- Semiconductor Materials and Nanostructures
- Graphene and Ultrathin 2D Materials
- Application of Carbon Nanotubes
- Application of Graphene
- Graphene the Ultra-Capacitor
- Emerging Trends in Graphene Experiment
- Electrochemistry of diamond and Nano carbon materials
- Artificial Graphite and Natural Graphene
- CVD Graphene-Creating Graphene via Chemical Vapour Deposition
- Challenges and Opportunities in Graphene commercialization
- Graphene and its Oxides
- Graphene 3D printing
- Graphene Nano in Energy and Storage
Abstract Submission Deadline: 30-Aug-21
Earlybird Registration Deadline: 10-April-21
Standard Registration Deadline: 28-Jun-2021
Onspot Registartion: 01-Nov-2021